Careers at Copybook
Please browse which area you would be interested in applying for a career.
Freelance Reporters Required
Copybook Publishing is looking for freelance reporters to provide news articles for our international brand that is a world leader in the B2B industry.
Our sites provide cutting edge, industry-specific information for our users and visitors and this includes informative and engaging news articles. We are looking for reporters who can write the latest stories, breaking news and on-the-scene reports and interviews.
This role supports a business that is going through a big period of growth and so plays an integral part in providing the best and most up-to-date content for our fast growing audience.
- Excellent writing skills
- Able to thoroughly edit and proofread own work
- In-depth knowledge of current events
- Aware of stories before they become breaking news
- Able to contact and build rapport with news sources
- Able to organize and schedule own workload
- Adhere to tight deadlines
- Able to react to the changing news climate and provide content as soon as possible
With Copybook Publishing undergoing huge changes this is a brilliant opportunity to build a portfolio writing for a leading, globally-recognised company and have your work read by thousands.
We pay per article and/or story written. Full payment details upon application